10 Advantages Of UFE Treatment – UFE is a safe treatment option and like other minimally invasive procedures has significant advantages over conventional open surgery. That is why 90% of all women were satisfied at final follow-up after UFE.
- Preservation of the uterus
- Decrease in heavy menstrual bleeding from symptomatic fibroids
- Decrease in urinary dysfunction
- Decrease in pelvic pain and/or pressure
- Virtually no blood loss
- Typically performed as an outpatient procedure
- Offers a shorter hospital stay and a faster return to work when compared to having a hysterectomy
- Safe procedure that involves minimal risk and fewer complications after 30 days when compared to having a hysterectomy
- Overall, significant improvement in patient’s physical and emotional well-being
- Covered by most insurance companies
10 Advantages Of UFE Treatment – Learn more about our minimally invasive UFE fibroid treatment, call today 904-373-1237.